Wow. This is probably my best vector illustration. Ever... It should be. It took me A LOT OF HOURS to finally complete all those goddamn tatoos! But i love you, Ville. *tsup* I hope you see this and give me dried Finnish flowers that only glow in the dark.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Ville Hermanni Valo, H.I.M. (or His Infernal Majesty) frontman, made me crazy. Once.
If anyone asks, my top H.I.M. songs are:
1. Wicked Game (Razorblade Romance)
2. Gone With The Sin (Razorblade Romance)
3. Heartache Every Moment (Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights)
4. In Joy And Sorrow (Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights)
5. Salt In Our Wounds (Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights)
Monday, August 3, 2009
I was fond of Kurt Cobain since high school. I used to go to the library just to tear pages that contained anything about him. In college, I couldn't think of anything to draw, it was always him, from pointillism to charcoal to oil paints and to tulco-painting on white tshirts. I can draw him without reference. I've memorized his face. Lol. I know, it was crazy. Ah, those were the grunge days.
These sketches are from my old notebooks.